- KSEM KC7315™ HP cutting edges enable high metal removal rates and superior tool life for steel applications.
- HP geometry offers a wide and strong HP-style chiseled edge that prevents material quenching in the center, enabling high feed rates. Sickle shaped, honed cutting edges provide excellent chip forming and tool life, even in long chipping materials.
- KC7315 is a fine-grain carbide with a TiAlN-based PVD multilayer coating. Its high wear resistance enables very high cutting speeds in stable conditions.
- KC7315 HP cutting edges are perfectly suited to drill alloyed and high-alloy steels.
- Use KC7315 HP cutting edges as an alternative to cast iron materials.